Final Stand

by Helen R. Myers | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by abkilliki of Novinger, Missouri USA on 5/20/2004
Journal Entry 1 by abkilliki from Novinger, Missouri USA on Thursday, May 20, 2004
I haven't read this one. It seems to have a compelling plot though. So many books! So little time! I just dont have time for this one right now. Hopefully it will appeal to somebody! Available for trade, release or RABCK.

You may not be an angel,
'Cause angels are so few
But until the day one comes along
I'll string along with you
--Al Dubin

Released on Thursday, June 03, 2004 at Center for Advanced Medicine, 4921 Parkview, 63110 in Novinger, Missouri USA.

Washington University School of Medicine has a fantastic Division of Urologic Surgery. Dr. Ramakrishna Venkatesh is an incredible Urologist and has helped me understand my kidney problems.

I left this book in the waiting room for his office, which he shares with at least 10 other doctors according to the business card. My appointment was early this morning, but I am glad he is helping me. Maybe a patient found/will find this before the cleaning crew removes it.

June 18, 2006
I'm so happy that someone registered this one and plans to release it! That is very cool! On it's way to GA or Peru! How cool is that!?

July 5, 2008
I haven't heard anything about this book in a while. I miss hearing about it and am sad it's gone missing, but I am delighted it got some mileage! Thanks for moving it along.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, June 15, 2004
I plan to travel to Peru in the near future and will leave the book in the airport in Atlanta, GA or Lima, Peru.

CAUGHT IN ST LOUIS MO USA

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, July 4, 2004
I picked up the book in atlantia, georgia, airport on June 28, 2004. It flew to dayton, ohio airport and will be dropped off at cincinnati, ohio airport.

CAUGHT IN ATLANTIA GEORGIA

Journal Entry 5 by DresdenCollege from Dresden, Missouri USA on Saturday, July 5, 2008
Found this at the airport during a layover. I like King's writing, and I have never read this one. It's so big! I am excited about this bookcrossing thing though! Cool! I will have to get some of my books to set free now too!

CAUGHT IN DRESDEN MISSOURI USA

Journal Entry 6 by DresdenCollege from Dresden, Missouri USA on Saturday, July 12, 2008
Excellent! I had lots of time to read as I was traveling this week. This book, like everything I have read from Stephen King was really good. It is a bit creepy though. It will make you turn the pages faster to escape the suspense. Good writing.