Princess, Princess

by Penny Dale | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/4/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 4, 2022
This hardcover (c. 2003) is from the second of three bags of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The December 2022 What's in a Name Challenge Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the names PRINCE (x2), RIN (x2) and PRINCESS (x2). The name Prince is primarily a male name of Latin origin that means Royal Son. The name Princess is primarily a female name of English origin that means Royal Daughter. The name Rin is primarily a gender-neutral name of Japanese origin that means Companion.

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 16, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (12/20/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Children) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!