The Tenth Circle

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 141652312X Global Overview for this book
Registered by kidwrangler of Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on 11/26/2022
Journal Entry 1 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, November 26, 2022
An excellently interesting read that includes unusual graphic novel features. I worried this would put me off but it only enhanced the characters and storyline. The mix of classic and modern literature devices was very clever for what is basically an easy read 'women's' novel. Unlike many Picoult books, I even felt the ending was well paced and satisfying. A difficult storyline but a very interesting read.
Congratulations on finding this book, please journal your thoughts or plans and enjoy the read! Kidwrangler :)

Journal Entry 2 by kidwrangler at Coffee Club, Southgate in Cannon Hill, Queensland Australia on Saturday, November 26, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (11/28/2022 UTC) at Coffee Club, Southgate in Cannon Hill, Queensland Australia

Taking for release to the Nov Bris BC lunch before we head to the theatre for 'The Venetian Twins' by the Villanova Players. If not taken will be released nearby.