The Storm Sister

by Lucinda Riley | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by FabClaire of Malvern, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 11/24/2022
Journal Entry 1 by FabClaire from Malvern, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 24, 2022
Ally D'Apliese is about to compete in one of the world's most perilous yacht races, when she hears the news of her adoptive father's sudden, mysterious death. Rushing back to meet her five sisters at their family home, she discovers that her father - an elusive billionaire affectionately known to his daughters as Pa Salt - has left each of them a tantalising clue to their true heritage.

The sequel to The Seven Sisters.

Journal Entry 2 by FabClaire at Malvern, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 4, 2022
I enjoyed this, especially as I've been to some of the places mentioned in Norway. I don't know anything about music or sailing, so all of those references were lost on me. The twist with Thom was pretty obvious too.

I read this at a weird time, having recently lost my own partner, but it is hopeful and uplifting.

Much like the first book in the series, I'm not sure the tale's desperately realistic, but never mind, it's still good.

Released 2 mos ago (12/5/2022 UTC) at Telephone box book exchange in Madresfield, Worcestershire United Kingdom

In the phone box book exchange