Decider

by Dick Francis | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/11/2022
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, November 11, 2022
1995 Jove paperback of the 1993 horse racing thriller. I found this copy today in the Patterson Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1962 Dead Cert [read 2010]
1986 Break In [read 2015]
1986 Bolt [read 2021]
1990 Longshot [read 2022]
1992 Driving Force [read 2022]

Edit November 28, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1978 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (11/28/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3666 Magee Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.