Summer Sisters

by Judy Blume | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/2/2022
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
1999 Dell paperback of the 1998 NYT bestseller and Main Selection of the Literary Guild, about two young women summer friends who re-connect years later, to unravel the betrayal which drove them apart. I found this copy today in the Madrone Little Free Library. This copy is in pristine condition, seemingly unread, but just a bit discolored from age.

I can let this go after I read:
1970 Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. [read 2010]
1972 Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great [read 2022]
1978 Wifey [read 2021]
1990s Fudge-a-Mania [read 2022]

Edit November 27, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #3151 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (11/27/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3928 Van Mourik Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.