My Own Words

by Ruth Bader Ginsburg | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 9/27/2022
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
The New York Times bestselling book from Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg-"a comprehensive look inside her brilliantly analytical, entertainingly wry mind, revealing the fascinating life of one of our generation's most influential voices in both law and public opinion" (Harper's Bazaar).

My Own Words "showcases Ruth Ginsburg's astonishing intellectual range" (The New Republic). In this collection Justice Ginsburg discusses gender equality, the workings of the Supreme Court, being Jewish, law and lawyers in opera, and the value of looking beyond US shores when interpreting the US Constitution. Throughout her life Justice Ginsburg has been (and continues to be) a prolific writer and public speaker. This book's sampling is selected by Justice Ginsburg and her authorized biographers Mary Hartnett and Wendy W. Williams, who introduce each chapter and provide biographical context and quotes gleaned from hundreds of interviews they have conducted.

Witty, engaging, serious, and playful, My Own Words is a fascinating glimpse into the life of one of America's most influential women and "a tonic to the current national discourse" (The Washington Post).

Journal Entry 2 by imeretoo at Dobbie's Garden Centre Donnington. in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/28/2022 UTC) at Dobbie's Garden Centre Donnington. in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

YOU FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!!!!

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.
I am very happy that you have found one of my books.
I hope you will read the book, enjoy it and then set it free to continue on with it's travels around the world.

Please leave the label attached, just so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Feel free to add me as a friend on the BookCrossing website.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.

Left on the bookshelf at the rear of the tills
Dobbie's Garden Centre