The Universe Versus Alex Woods

by Gavin Extence | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 9/27/2022
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Alex Woods knows that he hasn't had the most conventional start in life.

He knows that growing up with a clairvoyant single mother won't endear him to the local bullies.

He also knows that even the most improbable events can happen - he's got the scars to prove it.

What he doesn't know yet is that when he meets ill-tempered, reclusive widower Mr Peterson, he'll make an unlikely friend. Someone who tells him that you only get one shot at life. That you have to make the best possible choices.

So when, aged seventeen, Alex is stopped at Dover customs with 113 grams of marijuana, an urn full of ashes on the passenger seat, and an entire nation in uproar, he's fairly sure he's done the right thing.

A tale of an unexpected friendship, an unlikely hero and an improbable journey, Alex's story treads the fine line between light and dark, laughter and tears. And it might just strike you as one of the funniest, most heartbreaking novels you've ever read.

Journal Entry 2 by imeretoo at Dobbie's Garden Centre Donnington. in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/28/2022 UTC) at Dobbie's Garden Centre Donnington. in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

YOU FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!!!!

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.
I am very happy that you have found one of my books.
I hope you will read the book, enjoy it and then set it free to continue on with it's travels around the world.

Please leave the label attached, just so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Feel free to add me as a friend on the BookCrossing website.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.

Left on the bookshelf at the rear of the tills
Dobbie's Garden Centre