the hypnotist

by Lars Kepler | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by feltre of Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on 9/26/2022
Journal Entry 1 by feltre from Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Monday, September 26, 2022
In the frigid clime of Tumba, Sweden, a gruesome triple homicide attracts the interest of Detective Inspector Joona Linna, who demands to investigate the murders. The killer is still at large, and there’s only one surviving witness—the boy whose family was killed before his eyes. Whoever committed the crimes wanted this boy to die: he’s suffered more than one hundred knife wounds and lapsed into a state of shock. Desperate for information, Linna sees only one option: hypnotism. He enlists Dr. Erik Maria Bark to mesmerize the boy, hoping to discover the killer through his eyes.

It’s the sort of work that Bark has sworn he would never do again—ethically dubious and psychically scarring. When he breaks his promise and hypnotizes the victim, a long and terrifying chain of events begins to unfurl.

Journal Entry 2 by feltre at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Sunday, November 27, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (11/27/2022 UTC) at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.
Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre, pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!