Rabbit Hole

by Mark Billingham | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 140871244X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 9/10/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 10, 2022
How can Alice find a killer? They were meant to be safe on Fleet Ward: psychiatric patients monitored, trusted, cared for. But now one of their number is found murdered, and the accusations begin to fly. Was it one of his fellow patients? A member of staff? Or did someone come in from the outside? DC Alice Armitage is methodical, tireless and she's quickly on the trail of the killer. The only problem is, Alice is a patient too.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Brilliant. A who-dun-it with a difference. I loved it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 2, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/3/2022 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser as a birthday present.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Thank you for this wishlist book. And for the chocolate which was delicious once I got into it. I couldn't break it and had to use pliers. 😂😂😂
I will reply to your letter soon.