DRAGONWYCK

by Anya Seton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 8/17/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
From the back of the book: "Dragonwyck is waiting for you, as eerie and splendid as when Miranda came up from the country in 1843, expecting fairytale happiness"

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Not the best novel by Anya Seton - I would rank Katherine higher but a decent read nonetheless.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Somewhere in Petersfield in Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 18, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/18/2022 UTC) at Somewhere in Petersfield in Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left in the bus stop in Dragon Street.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the August 2022 One Word Title release challenge.

waoowoao