The Girl in the Spider's Web

by David Lagercrantz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Semioticghost of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 8/10/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Semioticghost from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 10, 2022
An enjoyable continuation of the series in different hands, clearly setting up multiple future novels.

Journal Entry 2 by Semioticghost at Burg Fürsteneck in Eiterfeld, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/11/2022 UTC) at Burg Fürsteneck in Eiterfeld, Hessen Germany

Hello!
You can make a journal entry here - you can remain anonymous if you want! I hope you enjoy the book and that you'll get a chance to leave it somewhere else for someone else to find in due course. There is an old (but still very informative) article on bookcrossing to be found here:

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Telgte, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Haven't got very far just yet, but will continue. The story unfolds on different levels so need a few more pages to get sorted. References to Elizabeth George will send me to my next read.