Fantastic First-Time Father

by Tim Mungeam | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1782061355 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingrainbow3wing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/8/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingrainbow3wing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 8, 2022
I do like books that are neatly chopped up into nicely labeled chapters, and laid out cleverly with helpful illustrations and calming spaces. All things that aid the visually aware of us to remember the whereabouts of this and that we've read. Hoping this is helpful to another reader.
---------------------

FANTASTIC FIRST-TIME FATHER: 50 things you really need to know by TIM MUNGEAM (2013) | ISBN: 1782061355
/ 9781782061359 (UK Ed PB) | Publisher: Quercus

Journal Entry 2 by wingrainbow3wing at Red Kite Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 8, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (8/8/2022 UTC) at Red Kite Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

The Red Kite Cafe seems like just the spot to leave this, I think, having seen many of what I guess may be first time fathers here accompanied by tiny new bairns.

Welcome to the world of BookCrossing this is a travelling book — enjoy!

● WILD RELEASE:
Please do, while on your travels, BookCrossing book check in from time to time. A wee journal note will do the trick.  Cheers rainbow3.