LACED

by Carol Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 8/5/2022
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, August 5, 2022
I picked this up at a book sale at the Irricana Alberta library.

From the internet: Private Investigator Regan Reilly and her new husband Jack, head of the NYPD Major Case Squad, are off to Ireland. But their very first night at romantic Hennessy Castle is interrupted by a fire alarm that distracts hotel employees from the theft of a valuable antique lace tablecloth from the castle’s memorabilia room.

A taunting note is left by the culprits—a notorious pair of jewel thieves whom Jack has been pursuing for over a year. Disguised as an elderly couple, they had checked out in the midst of the mayhem. Regan’s cousin Gerard Reilly, a Galway resident, is eager to help with the hunt, but their search takes as many twists and turns as the winding country roads of the Emerald Isle.

With Carol Higgins Clark’s unique talent for creating quirky characters, this is a classic caper that will keep you laughing, turning pages, and maybe even believing in ghosts.

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 7, 2022
I enjoyed this book about the Reilys. They have been in other stories I have read. This time they are on their honeymoon in Ireland. I half read, half listened to the audio book. The audio book skipped around a bit from the book so I wasn’t able to easily switch back and forth.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

We were invited to play cards at Sing-songs and we did a book exchange as well! Thanks Sing song!

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Had a card game with Barb tonight, so she returned some books and brought more to add to my shelf.