A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

Blessings

by Anna Quindlen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/3/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 3, 2022
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Released 1 mo ago (8/12/2022 UTC) at ——- Wild Released Somewhere In Cape Coral ——- in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! One Word Title Release Challenge 2022

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 22, 2022
Marvelous book, always enjoyed stories by Anna Quindlen. Will be offering it to fellow book club members next week.