Indiana Jones and the Giants of the Silver Tower

by R. L. Stine | Children's Books |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 8/3/2022
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, August 3, 2022
1984 Ballantine paperback of the Find Your Fate #3 entry in the Indiana Jones series. I found this copy a couple days ago in the Jordan Little Free Library.

Edit August 17, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It is definitely for younger readers. I currently have this ranked at #6418 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (8/17/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 19663 Fremery Court in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal is all about shadow-banning narrative agenda suppression against real freedom truth-tellers, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.