The Other Half of Augusta Hope

by Joanna Glen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 7/26/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, July 26, 2022
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 29, 2022
This is an impressive debut novel in which Joanna Glen infuses her writing with humour amidst the grief and loss, in a narrative lifted by hope and light. This is a brilliant, beautifully written read, emotionally heartbreaking, of a search to fit in and a sense of identity, of families that may not always be what we need them to be, of lives torn asunder, and an exploration of the notion of what home is. Highly recommended.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, August 29, 2022

Released 5 mos ago (9/1/2022 UTC) at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 4 by mattandmandy75 at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 1, 2022
Picked up at Redgum Cafe.

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2022 UTC) at Monbulk “Dr Who” Street Library in Monbulk, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)