A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

A Dying Fall

by Elly Griffiths | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingerishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 7/25/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, July 25, 2022
Not one I’ve read personally, although it sounds like one I would definitely like to read… I ordered this from better world books for a book crossing birthday surprise.

Journal Entry 2 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
It arrived today from BWB and I've already started it! Skipped Mt. TBR and I'm on page 84. It's a great book. Who knows when I'll go to bed tonight! I'm off tomorrow! Thanks erishkigal!!!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, August 5, 2022
One of her best! I love her characters! They are so well-developed. And all the plots have dead bodies. Thank you, erishkigal!!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at -- By Mail in Berkeley, California USA on Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2022 UTC) at -- By Mail in Berkeley, California USA

RABCK to Barcino who appears to love Elly Griffiths as much as I do!! LOL! This series ROCKS!

Journal Entry 5 by Barcino at Berkeley, California USA on Saturday, August 27, 2022
Thank you, Heartthumper, for the lovely surprise. Looking forward to reading more Griffiths.