Haynes Explains: Pensioners

by Boris Starling | Humor |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 7/4/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, July 4, 2022
This was a comedy gift for my non-reading boyfriend form a friend who thought he was hilarious. Jokes on him as we already have a copy hahahaha. Here’s what I thought of the one I read earlier:

Actually a genius mix of laugh out loud humour and some very safe advice. All perfectly illustrated by the Haynes diagrams we know and trust.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, August 12, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/12/2022 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Restocking my Dagenham Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!