What Is Sound Healing?

by Lyz Cooper | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSparkishwing of Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 6/30/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSparkishwing from Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Cast your mind back to the last time a sound affected you. Perhaps birdsong that set a positive tone for your day, a child's laughter that lifted your mood or a favourite song that raised your energy. Sound has the power to make our spirits soar but how does it do this? The aim of this book is to demystify this intriguing subject, exploring how and why we respond to sound in the way we do, and reminding us that the innate knowledge for using sound to bolster our everyday lives already lies within us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSparkishwing at Eco Village in Market Harborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (7/6/2022 UTC) at Eco Village in Market Harborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Left on the community bookshelf.