Thursdays Child

by Nicci French | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingLadyGrayewing of Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 6/29/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingLadyGrayewing from Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Bought in the second hand book shop at National Trust Blickling House, Norfolk.
Registered and added to the reading mountain.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLadyGrayewing at Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 25, 2022
I had to give up with this book sadly. I haven’t read any of the others in the series and in this case that had a huge impact on me understanding what was going on! Characters just came in and out, names are dropped and the whole story is written as if you 100% know who everyone is and what’s been going on in the other books. I have read books that form part of series before and ordinarily there is some little explanation or it’s easy to work out who is who but that is not the case with this one at all.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLadyGrayewing at Tynant holiday lodge in Upper Chapel near Brecon., Wales United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/26/2022 UTC) at Tynant holiday lodge in Upper Chapel near Brecon., Wales United Kingdom

On the book shelf under the TV