White Fang

by Jack London | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 6/29/2022
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Released 1 mo ago (7/7/2022 UTC) at Albert V. Bryan United States Courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on the bench in the bus stop shelter in front of the courthouse.

Released for the 2020 Canada challenge, the 2022 Christmas in July challenge, the 2022 TV Books challenge, the 2022 Movie Books challenge, and the 2022 Theater challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!