Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Orange

by Benjamin | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Spatial of Moneta, Virginia USA on 6/24/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Spatial from Moneta, Virginia USA on Friday, June 24, 2022
Purchased from BetterWorldBooks

Description:
Orange chafes at her parents' callousness, the banality of her girlfriends' ambitions, and the pressures of school. Orange's feelings vacillate between rage and emptiness--until she meets Dashu, whose mysterious presence just might give her something to live for.

Later:
Very dark themes. Great artistry.

Journal Entry 2 by Spatial at A Sweepstakes Winner, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (7/6/2022 UTC) at A Sweepstakes Winner, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Sent to the winner of the Manga, Graphic Novel, and Comics Sweepstakes - June 22!

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Your package made it here safely! This looks like a very different sort of story, and the artwork looks amazing! Thanks so much Spatial!

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
The artwork on this was amazing. The story is told in a very slow paced way. I know this was a translation, so it almost felt like I missed something of the story. But the main character is a young girl, struggling with feelings of loneliness, and insecurities, and suicidal thoughts. Until she meets Dachu...

This is definitely not something that I would have normally picked up. So thanks for sharing it sptial.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Portillo's in Skokie, Illinois USA on Saturday, September 24, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/24/2022 UTC) at Portillo's in Skokie, Illinois USA

Left near the condiment counter closest to the washrooms.