Open Grave

by A. M. Peacock | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1912604671 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 6/13/2022
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 13, 2022
Fictional detectives always have their demons but DCI Jack Lambert's are different to most - with a past with a criminal gang that threatens to come back to haunt him and having to work with his ex-girlfriend when he's recently come out as gay, he's not having the easiest time even before the bodies start piling up, with one being a victim of torture and others the work of a serial killer. Northumbria's finest have no leads and both politics in the force and local journalists are putting the pressure on. A really exciting read and there are just enough threads left hanging at the end to make me really want to read the next in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 18, 2022
This will travel in a ray:

Poodlesister
earthcaroleanne
yorkshire-lass
rahar109

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 18, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2022 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to Poodlesister.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Arrived today! Looks good.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 26, 2022
An interesting set of characters. Could be the start of a great series.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, June 26, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (6/26/2022 UTC) at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I’m on a train to the seaside. I have brought a stamped addressed envelope with me so I can post it when I get to my destination.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 29th-31st July 2022

Journal Entry 7 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, July 2, 2022
This arrived during the week, thanks.