Concerning My Daughter

by Kim Hye-jin | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/5/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 5, 2022
Bought online from hive.co.uk

An interesting read.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 29th-31st July 2022

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, August 13, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2022 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going into the Mixed Fiction Bookbox

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 29th-31st July 2022

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Taken from the Mixed Fiction Book Box. This looks really good.

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 20, 2022
This was an interesting novel about the very difficult relationship between a mother and her daughter as they each battle with injustices in their lives. My favourite character was Lane. I liked how she stood up for herself and Green against Green's mum's homophobia with a quiet but very determined style. She has a core of steel. It's quite different to the other books I've been reading lately, so thanks for sharing this one.