What's Smaller Than a Pygmy Shrew?

by Robert E. Wells | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 19, 2022
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others. I found this while visiting family and immediately thought of my friend Zippy who likes to look at very small things through a microscope.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, May 20, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2022 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Passed this book along to Zippy because I knew how much she would enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 22, 2022
My friend and fellower BC'er 6 saved this book for me. I'm glad she did. It is so cute... so far I've only looked at the pictures... I plan to sit down and read the book soon. I do like the small things in life all the way down to the micoscopic. 😊
PS: I'm also a fan of children's and YA books. I like looking at pictures!