Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Sarah Thornhill

by Kate Grenville | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1921758511 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 5/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 19, 2022
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 21, 2022
#3 in the Thornhill Family series. A meaningful story of how we carry the history of our forefathers with us, of shame and hidden crimes, of truth setting one free, of courage to live your life as honestly as you can. This book was hard to put down. What a great read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (7/15/2022 UTC) at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 4 by bronwyna at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 6, 2022
Picked up at today's meetup, will pass onto my parents to read.