A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

The Way Things Are: The De Rerum Natura of Titus Lucretius Carus

by lucretius | Philosophy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 025320125X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 8/14/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Sunday, August 14, 2022
" . . . [captures] the relentless urgency of Lucretius' didacticism, his passionate conviction and proselytizing fervour.' ―The Classical Review

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, August 15, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/15/2022 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing #adaraspa https://goo.gl/1syyky