Kiss of the Spider Woman

by Manuel Puig | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 8/8/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, August 8, 2022
Kiss of the Spider Woman is a graceful, intensely compelling novel about love and victimization. In an Argentine prison, two men share a cell: Molina, a gay window dresser who is self-centered, self-denigrating, yet charming as well; and Valentin, an articulate, fiercely dogmatic revolutionary haunted by memories of a woman he left for the cause. Both are gradually transformed by their guarded but growing friendship and by Molina’s obsession with the fantasy and romance of the movies.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at You Are My Sunshine LFL #60361 in Sunset Beach, North Carolina USA on Thursday, August 11, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/11/2022 UTC) at You Are My Sunshine LFL #60361 in Sunset Beach, North Carolina USA

Left @ You Are My Sunshine LFL #60361 420 38th St. Sunset Beach, NC #BookCrossing https://bit.ly/3vXpzaV