Magpie Murders

by Anthony Horowitz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 5/15/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 15, 2022
From the back of the book: "Crime writer Alan Conway has been a bestselling author for years. Readers love his detective, Atticus Pund, a celebrated solver of crimes in the sleepy English villages of the 1950s. But Conway's latest tale of murder at Pye Hall is not quite as it seems. Yes, there are dead bodies and a host intriguing suspects, but hidden in the pages of the manuscriptlies another story"

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 15, 2022
An outstanding book. Two stories for the price of one but intertwined in such a clever way. I gave this 5 stars on Goodreads.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, May 15, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/17/2022 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I'm sending this book to another bookcrosser as a thank you for a wishlist book.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Thank you for sending me this book. I live Anthony Horowitz books so I'm looking forward to reading it.