'Salem's Lot

by Stephen King | Horror |
Registered by kingfan30 of Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 5/10/2022
Journal Entry 1 by kingfan30 from Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 10, 2022
I found this book a bit of a slow starter, it took a while to get going, although it did mean you I got a good feel for the town and the characters. Once it got going, there was no putting it down, it just raced ahead. These are not your vampires from Rice or the twilight series, there are just pure evil, creating destruction as they go. I wasn’t massively keen on the ending, it felt a little rushed, but overall a good read.

Journal Entry 2 by kingfan30 at Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 16, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/16/2022 UTC) at Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Sending on to grant a wish.

Journal Entry 3 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Thank you so much for sending this. I've never read the book or seen the film. Well not properly. I remember as a child peeking through a door and seeing some and it scared the life out of me!! Looking forward to reading this.