Sentimental Journey

by Jill Barnett | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBCinDCwing of Washington, District of Columbia USA on 4/10/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingBCinDCwing from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, April 10, 2022
Registered by members of BCinDC

In June 2019, 6of8 and melydia travelled to Union Bridge, Maryland, where a nice man was offloading hundreds of books before moving out of the area and closing his Little Free Library.

This book was in the two carloads of books and it is being registered now with the help of RubyLadyBug in preparation for the Gaithersburg book festival in May 2022.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBCinDCwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, April 25, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Members of BCinDC will be hosting a space at the Gaithersburg Book Festival where there will be a large number of books available for FREE!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

We hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
Fun! My fellow Bookcrossers sent me back some books from the Gaithersburg Book Festival 2022 to release in our Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). This mass market paperback was one of those books. Thank you so much!