Dark Skies

by L. J. Ross | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1973448076 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 3/30/2022
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Seventh in the DCI Ryan series and I have to say I'm completely hooked by this point! When a diver disturbs a body hidden for years at the bottom of Kielder Reservoir, Ryan and his team are determined to find out who killed the boy years previously. Soon they also have a present day murder on their hands. In the meantime life at the station is complicated by the presence of DCS Lucas, Ryan's old flame and enemy.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 3, 2022
This book will travel in a ray:

yorkshire-lass
Cross-patch
Sparkish
Tanamo
earthcaroleanne
Diane-Fraser

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 3, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (4/3/2022 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sending to yorkshire-lass for the DCI Ryan spiral.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Thank you so much for this next book in the series, like you I'm completly hook and loving every book. I should get to this by the end of the week.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, April 18, 2022
Another good installment, lots of things left unresolved at the end so I presume that they will carry on in the next book. I found this one much more tense, I think it's because of the situation with the evil ex!

Hope to be able to post it out during this week.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (4/22/2022 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to Cross-patch, who is next on the list, hope you enjoy it :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Thank you, though I’m not looking forward to time with the evil ex. I’d forgotten about that bit at the end of the previous episode.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 11, 2022
I’m also a member of the ‘hooked’ gang, although I’ve never been one to enjoy the tension hanging over a story created by a malign character. The main characters are superbly created, totally familiar by now and completely trustworthy. Roll on the next one.

Released 1 mo ago (5/27/2022 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Handing to Sparkish over coffee and cake at Mint Ginger, Tur Langton. Yummee!

Journal Entry 10 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, May 27, 2022
Received today over coffee and chat. ☺️