Tuck Everlasting

by Natalie Babbitt | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by cestmoi of Hamilton, Ontario Canada on 5/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by cestmoi from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Monday, May 17, 2004
Boys' Book Box

Put into Round 2 of the Boys' Book Box.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, July 11, 2004
We got this book from a book box that came all the way from CANADA!! We will pass it along to someone else when we are done!

Added 9-25-04: Libretto #1 finished and enjoyed this book. We are saving it to create our OWN book box!

Place Your Pin On My GUEST MAP! Click Here!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Oh, well, we will be using the book to create the new, re-issued Bksfamly book box which has been stalled or lost when mailed to GlowingDove! She has not responded to PMs and E-mails from the book box organizer about whether she received the box or not.

Nov 7, 2004: It took a while to collect some books and re-create the book box, but it's finally back on its way! We mailed it today via media mail.

Place Your Pin On My GUEST MAP! Click Here!

Journal Entry 4 by KatieDeMaio from Jonesboro, Arkansas USA on Monday, January 17, 2005
took this from the bksfamly bookbox.