Blood Test

by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by katilo of Westmont, Illinois USA on 5/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by katilo from Westmont, Illinois USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2004
In this book, Dr. Alexander Davenport, a child psychologist in Los Angeles, is called in to evaluate the case of a leukemia patient whose parents want to discontinue chemotherapy. When the boy disappears, the mystery begins. Davenport, with the help of his detective friend, Milo Sturgis, uncover some dark secrets hidden over the years by the family. Not to mention discover a commune involved in drugs and group sex. And if that weren't enough, Alex manages to survive several attempts on his life. More than enough action to keep your attention in this book.

Journal Entry 2 by katilo at on Thursday, August 26, 2004
Released on Thursday, August 26, 2004 at Paulson Rehab Center in Hospital Professional Bldg in LaGrange, Illinois USA.

Left this book on one chairs in the lobby of the rehab center on the third floor.

Journal Entry 3 by HesterRussell from Hinsdale, Illinois USA on Thursday, January 27, 2005
I thought it was an interesting story. I picked it up at physical therapy and it was a quick read. Kellerman brought the plot to a rather abrupt end and I would have enjoyed it more if he had spun it out a little longer. I am going to release the book in the laundry room of my 170 unit apartment building.

CAUGHT IN LAGRANGE IL USA