Heckedy Peg

by Audrey Wood | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingRubyLadyBugwing of Seminole, Oklahoma USA on 3/13/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingRubyLadyBugwing from Seminole, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, March 13, 2022
I chose this book from Little Free Library #102158 while out releasing books yesterday.

I hope to Read and Release!

Journal Entry 2 by wingRubyLadyBugwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
I had not heard this particular fairy tale and found it a fun read through. I am happy that I got a chance to enjoy it before passing it along.

I am adding this one to the Gaithersburg pile.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBCinDCwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Members of BCinDC will be hosting a space at the Gaithersburg Book Festival where there will be a large number of books available for FREE!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

We hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!