Death by Dumpling

by Vivien Chien | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 125012915X Global Overview for this book
Registered by rureading of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 3/9/2022
Journal Entry 1 by rureading from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Lana Lee's life is complicated with a recent breakup and working in the family restaurant. A good cozy mystery.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, October 6, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/6/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoyed a patio get together with crossingguardma and singsong. Exchanged a few books as well.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, October 7, 2022
Thanks rureading. Nice catching up.

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 16, 2022
I was having trouble settling into reading a book and rureading gave me this book, thinking it might be my cup of tea. It was! Thank you. So nice to get into a book I wanted to read. This cozy mystery was light and intriguing at the same time.

I had my suspicions about the killer, and was correct, but didn’t know why!

Journal Entry 5 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 3, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (11/3/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Sing song came by for dinner, movie and cards and book exchange! Fun night.

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 3, 2022
Well, on this snowy day we met up for a movie, supper and cards (and a book exchange!) with Crossingguardma and pa. Great evening.