Hot Words for the SAT

by Linda Carnevale | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/21/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 21, 2022
This softcover is one of 5 books received by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as an anonymous donation that arrived in a Safeway bag. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 12, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 19, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by Melydia at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.