The Lady with the Alligator Purse

by Mary Ann Hoberman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 2/12/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 12, 2022
A book that I acquired to release in memory of Becky as part of the Becky's Hugs Challenge.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 14, 2022
Caught!

Thank you so much for your visit today, Six and Ruby! Looking forward to the day when we can all get together again maskless. Thanks for this board book as well.

Remembering our dear friend, Becky Johns, on her birthday, with so much fondness. I wish she were here so we all could give her some hugs. Real ones, not virtual ones.

Have fun visiting Little Free Libraries today, my friends and fellow Bookcrossers!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, June 10, 2022
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm now saving this book to go out for Round #2...