W Is for Wasted

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 1/28/2022
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Friday, January 28, 2022
Kinsey Milhone is on the case again. A local PI has been gunned down near the beach at Santa Teresa. Six weeks later, the body of a homeless is found on the beach with a slip of paper in his pocket with Kinsey Milhone's name and number written on it.

Released 6 mos ago (1/30/2022 UTC) at to a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to Hobbit of Poughkeepsie, New York who is the winner of the Colorful Surprise Sweep -- Round 5 Yellow.

Journal Entry 3 by hobbit at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Received safely, and with thanks.

Journal Entry 4 by hobbit at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Saturday, February 5, 2022
I enjoyed this much more than I expected to, and I'm not sure how I've avoided Sue Grafton's Millhone series until now except that it's not my typical genre. Thanks for introducing me to her.

Journal Entry 5 by hobbit at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (4/13/2022 UTC) at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This is one of the yellow books I enjoyed receiving as part of the Color (Yellow) Sweeps. I'm passing it on to the decoy who never received the 2 books I originally sent. Sorry about that, and I hope this one arrives safely!

Journal Entry 6 by wingThanksMomwing at Coolidge, Arizona USA on Thursday, April 21, 2022
Safely received and soon to be read (#3 on the pile). Thank you