Brighter Than the Sun

Sleepy lockdown cat
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/2/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 2, 2022
Bought in a charity shop

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 29th-31st July 2022

Releasing for the Summer Solstice Special Sunset Mission.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 29th-31st July 2022

Journal Entry 3 by Spiderplanter at -- Somewhere in London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
I was happy to find this book today and it was a great book to read on a vaguely gloomy day

Journal Entry 4 by Schmiedi at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 3, 2022
Love this book. Second one I found at the free library at Blackhorse Rd station. Thank you!