Daniel Defoe

by Richard West | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/23/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 23, 2022
This softcover is from among 13 books donated anonymously to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during December 2021 through January 2022. Thank you.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 7, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 2, 2022

Planned Release in 3 hrs (5/21/2022 2:00 PM UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!