Glory in Death

by J. D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bamaforever of Clanton, Alabama USA on 1/20/2022
Journal Entry 1 by bamaforever from Clanton, Alabama USA on Thursday, January 20, 2022
Registering for the Colorful Surprise Sweeps (Yellow) 😁📖

Journal Entry 2 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Sunday, January 23, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/21/2022 UTC) at Clanton, Alabama USA

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by hobbit at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Monday, January 24, 2022
Received with thanks and excitement! I enjoy the JD Robb books.

Thanks for the goodies that came along with it, too - some Asian Pear teabags (they sound scrumptious!), a yellow book label, and several sheets of bookcrossing notepaper, all tucked into a bright yellow envelope.

Journal Entry 4 by hobbit at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
I was in the mood for something lighter between other things and I picked up this book which I'd read before, and devoured it in 1 day. Not only was it enjoyable on its own but it also still had a lovely pear fragrance from the teabags.