Where Is Boots?

by Kiki Thorpe | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
This softcover is one book in 2 boxes and 1 bag of books received from my Twinbrook neighbor on Thornden Road in December, 2021, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 31, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, April 1, 2022

Planned Release in 1 day (5/21/2022 2:00 PM UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!