The Future Is Faster Than You Think

by Peter H. Diamandis | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1982109661 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/14/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 14, 2022
This hardcover (missing dust jacket) is one book in 2 boxes and 1 bag of books received from my Twinbrook neighbor on Thornden Road in December, 2021, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2022 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by GoryDetails. The book title contains the word OU. The ʻōʻū is a species of Hawaiian honeycreeper, that is endemic to the Hawaiian islands.

Feel free to join the Great Backyard Bird Count here.

Happy birding and happy reading!

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 12, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 2, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by Melydia at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.