The Chinese Zodiac: A Seriously Silly Guide

by Anita Mangan | Humor | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781911622543 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/4/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, January 4, 2022
I got this hardcover from an online seller. It's set up as a guide to the Eastern Zodiac, with the usual what-animal-are-you elements, but with some whimsical entries regarding personality traits, who you should or shouldn't snog, and even the names of famous animals of each type. (I was especially pleased to see the "Jungle Book" entries - "Shere" for the tiger, "Kaa" for the snake, etc.)

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Hummock Point Rd in Portsmouth, Rhode Island USA on Thursday, January 27, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (1/28/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library, Hummock Point Rd in Portsmouth, Rhode Island USA

I left this book in this new-to-me Little Free Library on this bright, chilly day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in RI here.]

*** Released for the 2022 Asian Zodiac / Year of the Tiger challenge. ***