The Wild Silence

by Raynor Winn | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/3/2022
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 3, 2022
In this follow up to The Salt Path, Raynor and Moth take on a new challenge - rewilding an old Cornish farm. This copy was passed on to me to Bookcross.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, February 4, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (2/4/2022 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Off it goes to Yogiberri as a rabck. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Thank you so much bookfrogstar - yes, star 😁😁😁✨✨✨✨✨

Journal Entry 4 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, February 10, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (2/10/2022 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

Just as gripping and inspiring as the first book. Thank you so much for sending me this
Now going on to poodle sister...

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Thanks very much for the wishlist book and the other goodies you sent me. I loved the first book so I very much look forward to reading the second.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 26, 2022
A slightly disjointed but beautifully written and from the heart follow up to The Salt Path. I would have loved to hear more about the rewilding project.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, February 26, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (2/26/2022 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to my sister

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 14, 2022
Back from my sister

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, May 15, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/15/2022 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to greenbadger

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 29th-31st July 2022

Journal Entry 10 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Thank you loads Poodlesister for this wishlist book, the two other books which look right up my street (as I'm sure you know) and the chocolate (which sadly I have scoffed already). Having a very stressful week and this is just the care-package I needed. x