The Plutarch Project Volume Three

by Anne E White | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 12, 2021
This softcover is one book in THREE bags of books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, in November, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 19, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingMelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.