Introduction to New and Alternative Religions in America: Jewish and Christian traditions

by Eugene V. Gallagher | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/28/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 28, 2021
This is one of 17 books given by anonymous donors in November, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2022 Oh, The Places We Can Go Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word AMERICA. The United States of America, commonly known as the United States or America, is a country primarily located in North America.

Happy reading and happy traveling (when it becomes safe to do so)!

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 2, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by Melydia at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.