Garden Witchery

by Ellen Dugan | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/24/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Bought online from Better World Books.

Released 1 mo ago (11/24/2021 UTC) at Samhain Medieval Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to herchelle as a replacement for a Samhain Exchange parcel.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 24, 2021
Thank you so much, poodlesister for this incredible book. It has been on my wishlist for a very long time, but it has arrived at the perfect time in my life, I am so ready for this magick gardening book.
Blessed Samhain and a very Merry Yule to you and those that you love. May you always have a great book to read, a hot cuppa tea and the time to enjoy them both.